Sunday, October 25, 2009

Curse of the Crimson Throne

I've wanted to try my hand at another adventure path for a while, now. In my ideal world, I would have time to convert every one of Paizo's 3.5 or PFRPG products to 4th Edition - from Shackled City all the way up through the currently unreleased Kingmaker (and even some of the Pathfinder modules!). The reality is that I'm incredibly fortunate to have enough time for two conversions at the same time.

Curse of the Crimson Throne is a nice addition to my gaming arsenal. It takes place on the same continent in the same world as Rise of the Runelords, but its focus on urban adventure and royal intrigue is sufficiently different from the wilderness and ancient ruins of RotR that I have little worry of becoming bored out of similarity.

And now to you and your game. Gather up your friends, find a comfortable place to prop up your DM's screen (you may find some of the notes on useful DM materials I wrote for an older post helpful), and pull out the first adventure in the series: Edge of Anarchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment